Saturday, February 05, 2011

"Who's been writing on my banana?"


That was the voice of my Boss calling out from his office.

Huh?

"It says 'I'm not ready yet'. Which one of you is writing on my banana?"

The very mousy and very unassuming office manager piped up, "It was me. I didn't want you to eat a green banana."

(Who even knew she had a sense of humor?)

A couple days later, I hear The Boss call out, "My banana says 'Maybe tomorrow. Check back with me'. Is this a banana or a Magic 8-Ball?"

But, yesterday a little Coca~Cola came out my nose when I heard him read aloud, "My banana says 'Eat me now'."

Sure it does, Boss, sure it does.

4 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

That was cute. But is your boss colorblind?

Teresa Evangeline said...

And these things are often what makes the workday go so much better. Love it.

McGriddle Pants said...

that's hilarious!!

Kittie Howard said...

What a hoot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails