Wednesday, September 19, 2012


I referred to my beau as "Bachelor #1" in front of my brother Rollo.

"Oh God! WHY are you calling him THAT?" Rollo asked.

"Because it sounds better than Future Ex-Boyfriend," was my sarcastic but enthusiastic retort.

"No, WHY are you calling him Bachelor # ONE?"

"Because he has moved to the top of the list," I explain but wonder why I am doing so.

"No, no, no, don't you know calling him Bachelor #1 is no good?" Rollo continued.

"Why not?  Isn't #1 the best?" I ask.

"No, that's what they want you to think.  Bachelor #1 always has something wrong with him.  Bachelor #1 never wins."


This is from the same guy that made me watch Johnny Quest and Star Trek.  When did Rollo watch "The Dating Game"?  Who knew that he cracked the code? 

1 comment:

Teresa Evangeline said...

LOL. Good Morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails