E coli was detected in a bag of salad greens recently. That kind of food scare doesn't faze me. Heck, from an early age, I ingested cookie dough and cake batter with raw eggs. Still do. Ask me how many times it has made me sick. That's right, never.
So the salad recall got me to thinking, which is worse: a bit of e.coli in your salad mix or drinking out of a moldy drink cup that was rinsed in semi-hot water?
Would a mold-infused soft drink result in sickness? Weight loss? Dramatic weight loss? In time for the weekend?