Friday, July 11, 2008

Sugar Daddy? I want one! Or do I?


I missed the day of school when Sugar Daddy lessons were taught. And so did all my friends. No one can answer basic Sugar Daddy questions.


  • How does one obtain a sugar daddy?

  • What are the responsibilities of a sugar daddy?

  • What are the responsibilities of a sugar baby?

  • Does the sugar daddy provide prizes or cash?

  • Does the prize wagon arrive before or after the trade?

  • Or does the sugar baby just sit there and look cute until the sugar daddy rains prizes?

Sugar daddies out there, please send criteria and we'll post it here so that more can be educated. Hate to think we have a whole generation of females missing out sugar daddy love.


Heard a female comic say that as a new homeowner, she is not impressed by flowers and chocolate but by a man pushing a lawnmower. I get that. 100 # of granulated pool chlorine? Oh my! ~~swoon~~ Brand new embroidery machine with USB port? Get the smelling salts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails