Monday, March 02, 2009

A few more Mardi Gras sights


Normally I hate on tiny hinnie girls, but this chick burped on command for our entertainment so we liked her. Plus, she looked cute in a baby stroller holding a beer bottle. When we asked her back flipping friend (you heard me) what kind of beer they were drinking, she said it was from Belgium. Curious, we looked closer at the label. No, dummy, it says Vermont. She shrugged and replied, "Same thing."



Check out this freak-on-ice. She went ape when she spied blue Jell-O shots and repeated over and over "You have blue Jell-O! Yay!" Her eyes seem to reveal some sort of brain swelling, which explains the protective head gear.

Oops!!! I opened a PortALet door only to spy this dude reading a micro-organisms textbook. Yikes.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, my! You make me so jealous! It has been YEARS since I have been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Now I must go dig out all the photos of me acting foolish in NO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails