Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh my God, am I a cougar?

Saw a television commercial tonight for a new reality show about an older female looking to date younger men called, no surprise, The Cougar. . .




So I considered. I am chick that would date a guy in his 30's but ugh, I don't wanna be a cougar. That label kinda pisses me off and not real sure why. Perhaps because guys don't have a label if they dig younger gals. But ME? A cougar? Nuh uh. Come to think of it, I am more like a domesticated house cat, in which, I can do a few lickety-split runs through the house, looooove to hang out on the sofa and nap and can totally entertain myself with some string.

No longer feel the need to drink, dance all night and stalk studs of any age. Now, if ya wanna order a pizza and watch stupid movies with me, maybe you can be a participant in my new reality show, The Contented House Cat.


Not quite ready to crap in a box,
I am,
SkitzoLeezra



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm a cougar & there is nothing I can do about it. I don't care for the label but it seems to follow me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails