Sunday, February 14, 2010

The most intimate act

I'm not going to list all the acts you could do with a perfect stranger that you just met but will wager a bet that it won't include one of the most intimate yet very public displays of affection: holding hands.


Folks that privately perform any array of actions in a forbidden or illicit relationship cannot hold hands in public. Think of any shunned pairing (bi-racial, gay, mixed religions) in an intolerant environment; holding hands could invite trouble.
From teenage to old age, it touches my heart to see couples hold hands. It is a proclamation. It's cute, endearing, innocent and yet deep.

4 comments:

"Seattle" Heather said...

I love holding hands...no matter if we're out in public or snuggled up at home infront of the TV.

Kimberly said...

What? You have a soft spot?

SkitzoLeezra said...

Yes, Kimber Lee, I'm Skitzo! Ya never which personality in my head will blog next.
Stay tuned!

me said...

I have to confess Im glad to see this on your blog..... :) and your comments on mine too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails