Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Warp speed ahead


Only in the past few years did I learn that anger comes from hurt and for someone with lots of untapped anger, I realize that I rarely acknowledge hurt feelings before it travels at warp speed to anger. These days , I try to slow down the process to better learn which buttons are pushed and how to resolve my feelings.

Someone once explained that the Cancer horoscope sign is a crab because we are easily hurt, thus, we form a tough shell to protect ourselves. Duh. That is so me.

But I gotta tell ya, anger feels better than hurt.

To me, hurt is like a helpless victim where anger is a kick-ass bitch.






3 comments:

"Seattle" Heather said...

I feel like a rabid dog I'm so pissed off.

Kittie Howard said...

I'm also a Cancerian (July 9th) so totally understand. I read where we're the most sensitive group in the horoscope. Anyway, to get your blood boiling in a different direction, we're presently in Italy...British papers about were quite angry we in the U.S. were angry with BP...even the Prime Minister got his dander up...well, the worm do turn 'cause after the Congressional hearings, the British aren't saying peep.

Cooking Asshole said...

Feelings are for sissies

Related Posts with Thumbnails