- please don't include music on your site. I am watching this stuff at work and you are gonna get me in trouble! Provide a link, if you must, but no automatic downloads. Not once have I dug or wanted to hear more than the first 10 seconds.
- set your blog to show limited photos per page so I don't have to wait 30 minutes for the page to download. I know how to page back and would rather hit the "previous" or "older" button 4 times than wait forever for one page.
- use tags! If I am looking for that awesome post from a week ago, tags would be helpful. Categories are good too. Plus, I wouldn't have to look at every dang cutesy photo of your spawn.
- which brings me to, enough with the pictures of your spawn. Are none of you concerned with predators, pedophiles, perverts or just plain old weirdos?
- no obscure links. Read one last week. "I like this". No reference, no nothing. Did I click on the link? No. I don't have time to care if you don't have time to explain or describe.
Bloggers out there: Love checking out your blogs. You inspire me to post more or sometimes, just by jogging my memory. Keep on keepin' on with your bad selves.
Many thanks for reading my missive. Feel free to share it. I don't even care if you don't give me credit for it. But feel free to, if you like.