- "Oh my gosh, the last time I saw you, you were so small/tiny" to a tot-sized child. Ugh, I hated hearing that when I was a kid. What the hell is the appropriate reply from a child to a dumb ass adult? "Last time I saw you, you were younger and less fat." Hope to gosh I don't slip and say that again.
- "There's nothing to see here, move along." Anyone that says that is a douche and a liar. Of course there is something to see. That's why we want to see it because we don't trust you to ever say "hey check it out, there's something to see".
- "There's no 'I' in team." ```rolling eyes and dropping head towards back```HEY JACK HOLE! THERE IS a M AND a E! AND THAT SPELLS ME!!!! Grab a new phrase.
- "If you look in the dictionary for ____, you'll see _____'s picture." So very tired, so very lame. Never say it again.
- "People who curse have no better way to express themselves." True, but there's nothing like the simple shorthand of a succinct "fuck you" which is what you'll hear if I hear any of the above.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Don't say that
When I was a kid there were a few stoopid things that I vowed not to say when I "grew up" and recently said one of the dreaded phrases.