Saturday, November 28, 2009

It skeered me

Mom's new Siamese kitty cat Muffin is quite shy and hid the entire time we visited and ate Thanksgiving dinner. Even a pinch of turkey wasn't enough enticement to lure her from beneath the antique sideboard. Because none of us actually laid eyes on her, most of us forgot about her.
Y'know how I am always bragging about my superior peripheral vision? Well, just as we were sitting down for dessert, I see a quick movement in the corner of my eye, my heart pace quickened and I lifted my feet up to touch the bottom of the dining table before I let out an eek!
Then I realized it was not the longest mouse in the world, it was Muffin, running from one hiding place to another.
Yikes.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Under a sideboard is no way to spend Thanksgiving.

Related Posts with Thumbnails