Thursday, December 03, 2009

A great blog find

You bitches know I love cursing but I think I've met my match. Not sure how/where I found this blog but it cracks me up and you will see WHY I HAD to click on the link.
Cooking for Assholes
Here's a taste of assholery for ya:
So I made these crappy pieces of shit for lunch today and they were pretty darn good. They were also really easy which is why I am giving you the recipe. I actually think you are capable of making them unlike everything else which is way over your head (including fucking pancakes).
Learn cooking tips and check out some recipes but hey, read it for entertainment and see how a food snob looks at life.

Wishing I could hang out in the blogger's kitchen
drinking beer while they prepared food and cursed,
but pretty sure I would get kicked in the teeth
when I laughed and spewed beer out my nose,
I am,
Skitzo Leezra

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails