Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Told ya so



I knew Al Gore was full of it when he sold that line of global warming horseshit after eight idle Vice Presidential years.
Over two years ago,
I posted that his ill begotten Oscar and accolades were a load of hooey and it seems like the recent story regarding leaked e-mails about manipulated evidence story is not fading.
Sure, I took the quiz on www.carbonfund.org website to calculate my carbon footprint and was amused to see their suggested financial donation to offset my use. What a great scam!

They are cleverly offering holiday e-certificates for your gift giving convenience. I'm telling you right now that if I receive a carbon offset e-certificate for Christmas, there might just be a full barrel of unrefined crude set afire in an undisclosed area to offset the intent.
Al Gore is a charlatan.
Global warming is not proven.
Carbon offsets are a creative con tactic to fleece idiots from their money.

Which brings me to ~~ it snowed in Louisiana today for the second time in less than a year so suck it, Al Gore.


  • Zero Carbon Family


  • $960.00

Subtotal = $960.00

  • I wish to make an additional tax-deductible donation: $


Tree Bonus:

48 trees
will be planted in your honor.

Chico Bag Bonus:
Yes! Please send me 19 Chico Bags.

Total: $960.00

4 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

we're gonna need doggie sweaters for the gators!

Gail Dixon said...

Good post! I always felt Al Gore was full of crap. Thank you!

And the mere fact that the Saints are 12 and 0 are proof that hell has frozen over, so there! LOL

Kimberly said...

I never pondered a hoax until someone pointed out how cold of a winter we were due this year...

SkitzoLeezra said...

Kittie - what a great philanthropic effort. Sweaters for gators! Bet church ladies would be glad to assist you.
La Belle - OMG, it's the "Saints effect". You're right! I am totally giving you credit for that.
Kimberly - I thought you far too jaded to not have considered a hoax. Follow the money --> it reveals true intent.

Related Posts with Thumbnails