Friday, December 18, 2009

Nicknames

Oral Roberts died yesterday and I wondered if anyone ever had the nerve to ask him if he realized that his name works out to be a really funny nickname: Blowjob Bob. Now tell me, which guy would you rather watch as he shilled his "cash for blessings" happy horseshit to desperate (and typically poor) folks - Oral Roberts or Blowjob Bob? Of course, the latter.

And the current Pope What's His Name? Hold please. Benedict XVI. His real name is Joseph Ratzinger. By my nickname generator, his name would be Joey Ratz. Who wouldn't want to hear some Joey Ratz stories? Pope Benedict? Not so much. Benedict? Ouch! You should get that looked at. I would like to see a Benedict, but I bet it hurts.

Channeling a 12 year boy's humor today,
I am,
Skitzo Leezra

2 comments:

me said...

hehe rose by any other name is..... still a ratz

Unknown said...

A friend of mine, Alan Dick, had a reserved parking space with his name on a sign posted on the wall in front. It read "A Dick". From that point on we just called him a dick. How appropriate 'cause it described him perfectly!

Toni

Related Posts with Thumbnails